Your privacy is important to Anthem Electronics. Anthem Electronics does collect data from visitors to its family of websites, but the information collected is that of a non-identifying nature. The information that we collect includes:
- Date and time and duration of your visit
- Your country of origin
- Pages you visited
- The web address (URL) of the link you followed to reach the site.
- The domain of your Internet Service Provider, e.g. verizon.com.
- The type and version of your web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari
- The operating system of your computer, e.g. Macintosh, Windows, Linux
- Keyword Search Phrases
The purpose of our data collection is to analyze how people navigate our site and then use that analysis to improve our site for a better user experience. Note that Paradigm Electronics does not share the above information with any third parties.
Our website employs "cookie" technology that allows us to save visitors preferences of our site. A "cookie" is a nugget of data sent by a website to your browser, which then may store it on your hard drive. When you return, the stored preferences (such as preferred language) will be utilized, making your next site visit more streamlined.
Last Updated: April 2010